Monday, July 11, 2011

animal poems

http://www.poemhunter.
This is a really cool website that gives you so many poems. All you have to do is type in a key word and BINGO poems on _________. It's that easy! 




No-Name The Cat
The cat and I stare at the room
No-name the cat, the cat and I,
She stares at me, I at the gloom
The house lies still as a vaulted tomb.

She sits and waits, No-name the cat,
Sits and waits for a sign from me
But I in the corner chair am sat
And make no sign for No-name the cat.


dog stay dog stay
Dog stay and dog stays
Dog run and dog runs
Dog stand and dog stands

Dog catch and dog catches
Dog roll and dog rolls 
Dog licks and dog licks
Dog hug and dog hugs


  Little Bird, Little Bird, in the Cinnamon Tree.... 
Little bird, little bird, it’s time to fly,
To spread your wings, and see the world.
Soar with the wind, and sing your song,
Little bird, little bird, it’s time to learn.

Little bird, little bird, it’s time to learn.
Watch the dawn, the brilliant sun,
See the sunset, and all inbetween.
Little bird, little bird, it’s time to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment